About Me

My photo
Richardson, Texas, United States
Howdy from Texas and welcome! I'm so happy you stopped by. I am basically a home body and am busy crafting as much as possible when I’m not working at my full time job, which I love by the way! I love feedback so leave a comment if like what you see.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Prairie Grove Peddler candle mat - Leaves finish


I picked this back up after I finished "Halloweenies". There's not much left to do! Now....I just need to figure out how to remove the witches hat banner!

13 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this. Very nice. Try not to get any candle wax on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! No kidding, lol! I'll put a candle on it but just won't burn it!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Congrats on your finish! If you're going to use it for a candle mat, you may want to consider getting a piece of glass cut to fit over top and then put the candle on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meari! That's a very good idea. I've made some other candle mats as well and will do that for those as well.

      Delete
  3. Love the colors! I agree with Meari about putting something protective over it when using it with a candle.

    As for the witch's hat, can't help much with that since I don't know much about programming, but maybe look in the layout settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I never thought about that, good idea.

      I'm still working on the hat, I'm going to have to play around with it.

      Delete
  4. I think the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! I love the colors, too. The pic doesn't do it justice.

      Delete
  5. Love the colors!! You should be able to find a clear dish/plate or candle holder that will compliment it nicely. Do share when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete