About Me

My photo
Richardson, Texas, United States
Howdy from Texas and welcome! I'm so happy you stopped by. I am basically a home body and am busy crafting as much as possible when I’m not working at my full time job, which I love by the way! I love feedback so leave a comment if like what you see.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Progress

Good Wednesday morning all! Here are updates on...


STNA Ornament Series March ornament

"A Good Day"

"Now Dash Away All"

                           "Dance of the Tulips"


That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you're making great progress on all of your projects! How are liking working on several projects at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like Dance of the Tulips.

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress especially like A Good Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really good! Dance of the Tulips is one of my favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete