About Me

My photo
Richardson, Texas, United States
Howdy from Texas and welcome! I'm so happy you stopped by. I am basically a home body and am busy crafting as much as possible when I’m not working at my full time job, which I love by the way! I love feedback so leave a comment if like what you see.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Finally......A Finish!!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Yes, I finally finished "A Good Day". I can't remember when I started it (among a couple of others I started at the same time). I hadn't been stitching that much on anything(no mojo I guess) until I got back from Texas over Memorial Day weekend (which was awesome!)then all of a sudden a big gust of wind caught my sail and off I went!
 
I also started another project a while ago....

I hope to finish it by July, we'll see!
Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, like the new start as well. Very partiotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finish and Star Spangled Garden is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finish! Glad you got your mojo back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    I'm a new follower to your blog.
    Your finish is really lovely and a very pretty new start.
    #Happy stitching (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I am also new to your blog. I got shot over here from Stitching All Night Long and your beautiful March ornament. Just swung over to say that your work is beautiful. I design Christian themed cross stitch patterns and so I am always on the lookout for what is trendy. Please stop by my blog at alphaartokc@blogspot.com. Have a blessed day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete